Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hair Rebonding

We had a hair rebonding return demonstration in our Advance Cosmetology class at ALS yesterday. I asked one of my friends to be my model and you will see the final result of what I did. My friend's hair went through hair rebonding and hair cellophane for almost 7 hours. It took a lot of time but it was worth it. I was satisfied with my work. And I think my friend is also satisfied because she went out of our room with a smile on her face.


By the way, this is my second try at rebonding. The first I worked with was the hair of my husband's cousin. I also had a third try on my sister's hair yesterday. So far, I'm doing good at hair rebonding. The difficult and tiring part of the process is where I have to use a straightening iron and it takes hours to finish it. What more, it has to be done twice. This is probably why, hair rebonding is expensive especially at hair and beauty salons. 

And oh, I wanted to also show you what one of my classmates did in class. This is the before and after picture of a model's hair before and after hair rebonding.

Do you see the transformation of a curly/wavy long hair to a straight long hair? Isn't it beautiful? This process is expensive at salons but not with me. So, why don't you contact me now and book an appointment?

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I"m not yet over with the excitement of seeing you in FB after our USP days, now seeing your blog in blogspot and knowing that you're into hair rebonding..grabeee! Hi Ems..just saw your link thru Pio Glen. Glad to see you in blogosphere. Keep on posting. :D-

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I highly welcome your comments to what I have written. But no vulgar, offensive, or vulgar comments please or else it will be deleted.