Friday, May 28, 2010

Salon Services

These are the major hair services that I offer with the corresponding prices:
Hair Rebonding - P700
Hair Rebonding with Hair Cellophane - P800
Hair Cellophane- P250
Hair Dyeing/Coloring - P200
Hair Perming/Curling - P200
Facial Spa Treatment - P200
All-Occasion Hair & Make-up - P200
Bridal Hair & Make-up - P500
Foot Spa with Pedicure - P200
Hand Spa with Manicure - P150

These services are only available to customers residing within Davao City. Additional fee for transportation may be charged depending on the proximity of your location. It would also be ideal that the services you will avail costs not less than P500. I am willing to serve multiple clients as long as you inform me ahead of time. Minor services may be added such as hair cut, manicure, pedicure, hot oil, highlights, eyebrow shaping and others as long as major services will be availed of.

For bookings and appointments, you can contact me by leaving a comment here, texting or calling me thru my mobile phone at 09215261393 or thru my landline at 2865917, or by sending me an email at emsarabillo@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I highly welcome your comments to what I have written. But no vulgar, offensive, or vulgar comments please or else it will be deleted.