Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Home Service Beauty Salon

I have long been wanting to estabish a beauty salon business but finances have constrained me. I have already studied Basic Cosmetology for 6 months and Advanced Cosmetology for another 6 months but I still cannot start my own beauty parlor. Of course, I don't have enough money to set up a physical beauty salon. The machine and equipment as well as the materials are all costly. Add to that is the cost of renting a space where clients can come to you.

But I think, lack of financial resources should not be a hindrance. Instead it should be something that will motivate to strive further and harder. Thus, I am setting up a mobile salon with online presence. So for my friends who would like to avail of major beauty salon services, all they need to do is visit this site, contact me through email, sms or call and I'll come to them.

There are still a lot of things to do here especially with my mobile salon but this is already a good start. I hope that this endeavour will become successful. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I highly welcome your comments to what I have written. But no vulgar, offensive, or vulgar comments please or else it will be deleted.